If you purchased Thronmax Microphone and get the below error, please follow up below instruction.
“Computer didn’t recognize to Microphone.“
Probably cable not plugged well to the microphone. Would you please follow up on the user guide and ensure all is set well?
Can you check the below questions?
1. Can you re-check the cable connection?
- You must be sure cable locked the Type C slot well
2. Did the microphone get the power?
3. Do you use a USB Hub to connect to the microphone?
- If yes, can you check without a hub? (Generally, a Cheap and low-quality USB hub can not supply enough power for the microphone)
4. Do you use a desktop PC to connect the microphone?
- Generally Desktop case front USB port does not support data transfer. Would you please connect directly to the mainboard
*All Thronmax Microphone support Type C to Type C connection
*All Thronmax Microphones works with PC, Mac, PS4, and portable devices, including iPhones, Ipads and Android devices.